Around the world, habitats are being destroyed at record rates, leaving many species of animals at risk of extinction. Scientists estimate that 40% of all species on Earth face extinction in the not too distant future. It is possible that some of these species are in your own gardens. So we have to think about animal protection on a local level as well as a world level.
So how can you help protect our endangered animals?
1. Find out which animals are on the endangered species list and see if any can be found near you. Doing this can help you find out what habitats, food, etc these animals prefer.
2. If you have some time to spare, head down to a local nature reserve and volunteer your time. Nature reserves do great work in helping to preserve habitats and give animals and plants an area in which they can flourish.
3. Switch to environmentally friendly alternatives. Many products we use for cleaning can pollute waterways so by switching to environmentally friendly products we can help our wildlife. Furthermore, avoid any products, which have been made from threatened or endangered animals. If there is no demand for these products then production will cease. Next time you go shopping try to find organic products that are made from sustainable sources. For example chocolate and coffee.
4. In your own garden or local area you can help animals by creating habitats. Helping butterflies for example is quite easy. Allow parts of your garden to grow wild and this will encourage them so you not only get to help them but you can enjoy them in your garden too!
5. If you can’t dedicate the time to volunteering, or building habitats yourself then why not help other organisations. You can adopt an animal and help provide funding for their work. Adoption makes a great gift and it is a great way you can actually help change the world for the better!
- Preserve Nature and Its Animals (epages.wordpress.com)
- What are the reasons of extinction of endangered species (wiki.answers.com)
- One Quarter of European Animals at Risk of Extinction (treehugger.com)
- Happy 50th WWF & please pass the elephants (veesblog.wordpress.com)
Below is an article titled How To Protect Our Endangered Animals that we collected from various sources. All credit goes to its original author.
How To Protect Our Endangered Animals
We also give some images about How To Protect Our Endangered Animals hope you like this, we got this images from arround the web using this related keywords how to tie a tie, how to take a screenshot on a mac, how to make buttermilk, how to boil eggs, how to cook quinoa, how to tie a bow tie, how to tie a scarf, how to write a cover letter, how to download youtube videos, how to cook asparagus, How To Protect Our Endangered Animals .